"25 Things You Don't Know About Me"
inspired by the US weekly magazine and some of my
favourite bloggers doing it in their blogs.
1. I was born in Armenia and my life changed 100 % when I got married and moved from Armenia to Lebanon.
2. I don't drive and get back home by the school bus.
3. I can't swim and I'm OK with it!
4. I love RAIN as well as cloudy,foggy,windy weather!
5. I have a sweet tooth,you can never make me leave a wedding party without tasting the wedding cake!Look here
6. I decided to change my name on the first day of University and still have some friends calling me Vicky:)
7.I never win anything:(
8.I love everything connected with SPAIN,especially football and my biggest dream to visit Spain may happen this summer.
9. I never wanted to be a school teacher.
10. I got a teaching job when I was 6 months pregnant.
11. My last 2 birthday gifts were a printer and a camera,next 2 ones I'm planning to be a laminator and a cricut machine:)
12. I teach ESL and have 13 classes with 34-40 students in each.(a sigh)
13. My first blogging inspiration was the fim "MOTHERHOOD" with Uma Thurman.
14. I started blogging as an online backup for my files.
15. I am very shy to meet my students in public though can't remember a day I went out without being spotted by one of my students.
16. I am dreaming of having my classroom just to be able to decorate it.
17. I asked to be given a bulletin board to decorate this year.
18. I wonder if I could teach arts and crafts.
19. I hate replacing,could never be a sub.
20. I love including poems and songs in teaching.Look here
21. I am dreaming of publishing a book called "Enjoy Teaching English"
22. I am totally a Pinterest type person,everything should be pleasing to the eye.
23. My first crafting attempts were my son's 1st and 2nd Birthday Parties. Look here
24. I am stubborn, sensitive,impatient and shy,not the best character of a teacher,hmm
25. If not a teacher...a dancer, a photographer or a graphic designer
MY FAVOURITE THINGS
Sharing Kindergarten is hosting a Linky Party
1) My digital camera
2) One sleeve dresses
3) sweet rolls
5)Spanish National Team
IKER CASILLAS (the goalkeeper)
I think the host should have put restrictions as to the number of favourites to avoid the endless list.I will be modest enough to stop at 5:)
Living a Wonderful Life is hosting a LINKY PARTY
This is where you can have a look at all my other
obsessions and favourite things and everything I L.O.V.E!
I absolutely love my blog and I am obsessed with making it perfect and implementing the ideas I have in mind.I love blogstalking and am a regular reader of the blogs I follow.
One of the bloggers wrote about www.wordmark.it .It's a great site where you can select,save and print the fonts that you have in your computer so I just did a small selection out of the huge number of fonts I have.